WELFARE & SAFETY
HOMMIKU HOSTEL -GUESTHOUS follows the recommendations of the Health Board and complies with the national regulations established to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
- The company has disinfectants at all entrances.
- Stickers have been placed to remind our guests the 2 + 2 rule.
- Cleaning attendants use appropriate disinfectants for cleaning and surfaces are cleaned more frequently than usual.
- We keep the distance from both customers and employees and do not come to work when we are ill.
- We have established a COVID-19 prevention and crisis plan in the company, which has been introduced to all employees. Our employees are recommended to download the mobile application HOIA.
- On the website and in the confirmation letters, we ask you to postpone your visit if you are ill. We are flexible and accept cancellations at any time.
In addition to the company’s efforts to ensure a safety for our guests and employees, it is important for everyone to have a sense of responsibility and awareness in preventing the virus from spreading.